Actionnaires et Investisseurs
- L'action Getlink
- Résultats et rapports financiers
- Actionnaires individuels
- Détenteurs de dette
- Rapports financiers annuels
- Rapports financiers semestriels
- Informations financières trimestrielles
- Rapports sur le gouvernement d'entreprise
- Information relative au nombre total de droits de vote et d'actions composant le capital social
- Communiqués précisant les modalités de mise à disposition du Document de Référence
- Descriptif des programmes de rachat d'actions
- Déclarations hebdomadaires des transactions sur actions propres
- Communiqués identifiés comme Informations privilégiées
- Green Bonds Getlink SE
- Communiqués de presse
- Information relative aux honoraires des Commissaires aux Comptes
- Assemblée Générale 2022
- Archives AG Getlink
- Archives GET SA
- Archives TNU
- Le Groupe
GB Railfreight wins Freight & Logistics Achievement of the Year at the National Rail Awards 2015 (version anglaise)
GB Railfreight was awarded the Freight & Logistics Achievement of the Year prize at the National Rail Awards last night (18th September).
At a ceremony attended by over 1,300 industry decision makers, political figures and media stakeholders, the company picked up the prestigious award, beating off stiff competition from fellow freight operators.
The award recognises GB Railfreight’s significant contributions to UK rail freight and logistics between May 2014 and April 2015. In 2014-15, the company achieved annual turnover in excess of £120M, grew its workforce to over 650 employees and surpassed 1,000 trainloads per week.
This is the result of combining innovative and bespoke solutions, technological advancements and capital investments, allowing GBRf to expand further into targeted markets, in particular aggregates and infrastructure, and optimise outcomes for all of its customers.
GB Railfreight was awarded the prize by a 23-strong independent judging panel from across the industry.
The National Rail Awards are run and organised by RAIL Magazine and entries are open to anyone working within or supplying to the UK rail industry. This year’s ceremony was held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
John Smith, Managing Director of GBRf, said:
“I cannot begin to express how proud I am of the whole of the GB Railfreight team for winning the Freight & Logistics Achievement of the Year award at the National Rail Awards last night.
“We have reached some major performance milestones this year, the most significant of which came in November 2014, when the company undertook 1,000 train movements for the first time in its history. In just over 10 years, this is a 1100% increase in train loads per week.
“It is evident the company is going from strength to strength and this down to the hard work and commitment of each and every one of our staff to drive innovation and deliver for our customers.”