Actionnaires et Investisseurs
- L'action Getlink
- Résultats et rapports financiers
- Actionnaires individuels
- Détenteurs de dette
- Rapports financiers annuels
- Rapports financiers semestriels
- Informations financières trimestrielles
- Rapports sur le gouvernement d'entreprise
- Information relative au nombre total de droits de vote et d'actions composant le capital social
- Communiqués précisant les modalités de mise à disposition du Document de Référence
- Descriptif des programmes de rachat d'actions
- Déclarations hebdomadaires des transactions sur actions propres
- Communiqués identifiés comme Informations privilégiées
- Green Bonds Getlink SE
- Communiqués de presse
- Information relative aux honoraires des Commissaires aux Comptes
- Assemblée Générale 2022
- Archives AG Getlink
- Archives GET SA
- Archives TNU
- Le Groupe
GB Railfreight welcomes the Government’s HS2 Phase 2 announcement (version anglaise)
GB Railfreight today welcomed the Government’s HS2 Phase 2 announcement on its intention to invest £32bn in much needed railway infrastructure.
The report details the proposed high-speed rail route north from Birmingham to Leeds and Manchester.
John Smith, GB Railfreight’s managing director, outlined what he saw as the key benefit to the rail freight sector. He said: “HS2 will free substantial capacity on the existing rail network, especially North East and North West from the East and West Midlands.
“This new route would give the rail freight sector the opportunity to grow business, removing thousands of lorry journeys from the roads each year.
“The sector already makes an important contribution to the smooth running of the country’s economy,” he added. ”Today’s announcement will, I am sure, act as a catalyst for discussion about support for the increasingly important role rail freight will play.
“We will work hard to ensure that workable plans are developed to ensure this capacity is released in practice.”
About GB Railfreight
GB Railfreight (GBRf) is one of the UK's leading specialist rail freight companies, operating a wide ranging portfolio of intermodal and bulk traffic services in commodities such as coal, petrochemicals, and construction materials.
Its innovative approach and focus on flexibility, reliability and customer service has led to a raft of rail industry awards and a number of recent significant contract wins. GBRf is part of Europorte, the rail freight arm of Groupe Eurotunnel SA. Woodhouse Communications issued this release on behalf of GB Railfreight.